EXPRESS Wi-Fi Push Camera Inspection System
The Express line of UEMSI/HTV Wi-Fi push camera inspection systems were designed, manufactured and tested at our Jackson, Wisconsin facility with the plumber and inspector in-mind. We’ve built the Express line of systems to be a simple, easy-to-use inspection tool that does away with the briefcase PCU and instead, allows the user to transmit the imagery from the all-new, super-bright HawkEye self-leveling camera head through the Express Wi-Fi box, and then onto their smart phone or tablet for still photos and videos. Just think of it as an upgrade for your cell phone camera.
That is one less thing you have to bring to a job site, and thus one less thing that could leave you down in the field. We kept it simple that way, though it can be argued that the Express Wi-Fi Push Camera Inspection System is our most advanced inspection camera to-date in our 30-year history. It has taken over 18 months to perfect the Express, but we think you’ll be more than pleased with the quality and simplistic nature.
With that said, the Express is backed with the knowledge gained from every other UEMSI system that came before it. Its rolling chassis consists of a steel, powder-coated frame housing 200’ of our UEMSI custom gel push cable. The Express, like other UEMSI push cameras, comes equipped with the only field serviceable cable-to-camera termination in the industry today.
- Standard Reel with wheels for regular applications (34” H x 14” W x 30” L)
- 200’ Nylon jacket ultra stiff gel cable
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits video to your smart phone or tablet to view and/or record
- Standard LevelEye self-leveling camera head with 4" - 6" brush skid
- Operates on rechargeable battery back (2 batteries and 1 quick charger included)
- On-screen footage (Deluxe Model)
- Tracker II 512Hz locating receiver
- 512Hz In-line transmitter
- Brush Skids
- Roller Skids
- 250’, 300’, 400’ and 500’ cable lengths
Made in the USA by UEMSI / HTV.
Call us today for pricing and availability - (877) 389-9999.