If you need new Push Camera Multi-Conductor Video Cable for your push camera system, call UEMSI/HTV®. Our cable is extremely durable and super high quality, with features like a nylon jacket, which is the most durable cable jacket you can get, and water-blocking gel inside to prevent water infiltration if the cable were to become damaged. UEMSI/HTV cable works on our own push camera systems, as well as any other brand of systems using 5 wire cable that is similar to this.
• Can be used on UEMSI/HTV® and other push camera systems
• .490" Outside diameter
• Nylon outer jacket for extra durability (Nylon is the most cut-resistant jacket)
• Solid fiberglass rod, which all elements are cabled around
• Contains water-blocking gel to keep water out if the cable were to become cut
• 75 Ohm coax cable
• 5 Single wire conductors - Brown, Green, Red, Orange, and Yellow
• Available in long lengths
UEMSI P/N Description
03-0700-200 Bulk Push Camera Video Cable, Sold per Foot
03-0700-200A 200' Push Camera Video Cable Assy. with 4" Spring Termination and Quick Disconnect for UEMSI/HTV System
Cues® is a registered trademark of Cues, Inc. / Aries® is a registered trademark of Aries Industries Inc.