One simple letter. One simple all-in-one wireless inspection system designed to take your business into the future.
The U™ by UEMSI/HTV is a color self-leveling wireless inspection system that re-revolutionizes UEMSI/HTV’s already highly respected product line. It is proudly made in America and has become the industry standard for quality, reliability and durability.
This all-in-one inspection system features a reel-mounted power control unit (PCU) with a wireless monitor and keyboard. It features an internal 10aH LiFeP04 rechargeable battery, a 1TB on-board hard drive and more accurate digital on-screen footage with customizable overlays. It has the ability to have multiple user profiles with password availability. Screen shots and videos can also be backed up to a USB flash drive for easy file sharing.
The heavy-duty push-pole’s reel comes equipped with 200’ of UEMSI/HTV’s proven multi-conductor, nylon-jacketed push-pole video cable. This push-pole video cable is the strongest in the industry enabling the user to push long runs, yet flexible enough to handle tight turns in small diameter piping. A water blocking gel encapsulates the individual wires within the push-pole to prevent water infiltration if it were to become damaged.
The standard Level Eye self-leveling color camera head has been time-tested, giving users years of dependable service. This system is compatible with UEMSI/HTV’s in-line transmitter (sonde) and Tracker II locator system.
The U Deluxe
- 1 TB SSD Hardrive
- 10 Ah Life PO4 Main Battery - up to 10 hours of usage
- 15 user programable with password availability and user logs
- Wireless monitor with up to 200’ of range
- Wireless keyboard with case with up to 30’ of range
- Ability to back up files to USB memory stick
- Add job names / customer contact information
- Digital footage on-screen
- 200’ of premium push pole cable
- Works with most wired/wireless keyboards and mice
- Ability to add pop-up comments to video
- Snap shot ability during recording and playback
- User selectable overlay options
- Self-levelng camera head
- Adjustabe lights
- Import & export of configuration data
- can copy one setup to mulitple units
- 2 USB ports
- Monitor Locking Holder
No interconnect cables needed.
Call (877) 389-9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.