There is a new multi-functional camera on the market,the UEMSI/HTV Explorer™ ZOOM Pan & Tilt.
The Explorer ZOOM has an extraordinary high output LED system that delivers more than enough light for large pipe. It has the same great features as its older brother the standard Explorer, such as 360° scan, programmable positions, and a gear motor speed control.
The Explorer ZOOM also has new features, such as auto focus with manual override, auto iris with manual override, and dual light modes to control the amount of light desired for viewing down the pipe versus laterals or pipe walls. Made in the USA.
• Maximum head rotation: 360° continuous
• Maximum pan angle: 270°
• Imaging device: 0.1 lux solid state
• 380,000 pixels
• 470 (h) resolution
• O-ring sealed aluminum and stainless steel housing
• 4 high output LEDs
• Maximum shock: 70G
• Maximum vibration: 7G
• Distortion: Less than 1%
• Camera dimensions:
- Body: 3" OD
- Head: 4" OD
- Total length: 16.25"
• 10:1 optical and 4:1 digital zoom
• Built-in 4 high output LEDs with dual light modes, which provide the right amount of light for every situation
• Auto focus with manual override
• Auto iris with manual override
• 360° continuous rotation
• 270° maximum pan angle
• One-touch 360° pipe scan, “Home” position, and two programmable settings
• Variable speed pan/tilt controls
• Wired hand held remote control
• Clutched motors to prevent damage to pan and tilt drives
• Waterproof housing
• Compatible with most major brands of multi-conductor televising systems
• Operates on video cable up to 1,500' long, with an upgrade option available to operate up to 4,000'